Looking for work...
I'm going to try being diurnal for a while and so on the look out for a short-medium term consulting/contract job.
Here are my primary expectations...
- Involves interacting with flesh and blood humans.
- Should have clearly defined deliverables.
- Related to Linux/Opensource Technologies.
(For that is my area of expertise but am open to ideas.)
It could be something along the lines of integrating and deploying solutions based on open source software and maybe training people to use/maintain the system etc.
- Would be nice if it involves travel.
(330+ days a year in Bangalore isn't good!)
- Open to both single 40hrs a week or multiple part-time contracts.
This is something I've been wanting to do for a while now, but for some reason or the other it never seems to take off. Hence this "open" approach to maximise my reach/options.
If you or anyone you know has a requirement for someone with my skills drop me a line.
From my past attempts I know I'm definitely not interested in the things below, so lets not waste our time if you any of the items below apply.
- If it's something that needed to be finished "yesterday", I'm not the person for the job what you need is a time machine.
- "Permanent Employment" is an oxymoron in the 21st century, I cannot offer an open ended commitment, I prefer to have well defined expectations/deliverables.
- I am not interested in working at a discount for a carrot on a stick, stock options/fancy designations(C*O etc).(Which usually also doesn't agree with the previous point.)